- EarthSong is published twice a year in conjunction with the project of the same name.
- EarthSong offers perspectives on ecology, spirituality, education and insights into a sense of belonging in the wide and diverse continent that is Australia.
- EarthSong features contributions from well-known writers and thinkers as well as from newer voices, all of whom offer challenging ideas, reflections on and celebrations of creation. The journal tells the sacred story of a living Earth embedded in a constantly surprising Universe emerging from the heart of Divine Mystery.
- EarthSong’s focus is particularly, though not exclusively, Australian. Contributors offer articles, personal narratives, poetry, art work and educational ideas as seen through Australian eyes.
- EarthSong is published twice each year in Spring and Autumn.
- Become an EarthSong journal subscriber by downloading the form here.