The focal points of EarthSong’s programs are literacy, spirituality and ethics through education and experience.
Wherever possible, our programs are run in collaboration with other groups and organizations with similar visions, hence the programs are offered in a range of venues and often in response to invitations.
EarthSong programs can be adapted to suit the requests and interests of a particular group.
Topics could include:
- Exploring the New Cosmology and the story of the evolving universe
- Ecological Spirituality at the heart of sustainable living
- Ecological Conversion and the role of the human in the modern world
- Global Justice and issues of access to and stewardship of Earth’s resources
Some formats that can be offered for schools, parishes and community groups are:
- Study Groups: 5-8 people meeting regularly to discuss books, articles or videos. We have a small lending library that can be used for these sessions.
- Presentations: one-off sessions on current themes.
- Workshops: may be held for a full day, or as an afternoon or evening session.
- Residential Courses: Residential programs offer en enhanced learning experience.
- Extended Learning Modules: as an educational project, EarthSong has a particular interest in working with teachers, preferably in residential situations or over a series of sessions
Time for relaxed conversation and for browsing an extensive resource collection re-enforces the formal sessions. Each program is offered in a setting of natural beauty giving scope for outdoor ritual, reflection and activities.
Subscribe to our site feed and be alerted via email whenever a course is scheduled.
EarthSong acknowledges its presence on the lands of the Wurundjeri Peoples and the Kulin Nation.