EarthSong programs aim
- to deepen our relationship to Earth and the Universe
- to re-awaken awe and wonder at the creative process
- to evoke compassion for Earth’s diminishment
- to invite commitment to a sustainable lifestyle
Check out details of our public programs here.
Invitational programs are customized to meet your needs and interest.
Topics could include:
- Exploring the New Cosmology and the story of the evolving universe
- Ecological Spirituality at the heart of sustainable living
- Ecological Conversion and the role of the human in the modern world
- Global Justice and issues of access to and use of Earth’s resources
Some formats that can be offered for schools, parishes and community groups are:
- Study Groups: 5-8 people meeting regularly to discuss books, articles or videos. We have a small lending library that can be used for these sessions.
- Presentations: one-off sessions on current themes.
- Workshops: may be held for a full day, or as an afternoon or evening session.
- Residential Courses: Residential programs offer an enhanced learning experience.
- Extended Learning Modules: as an educational project, EarthSong has a particular interest in working with teachers, preferably in residential situations or over a series of sessions
Time for relaxed conversation and for browsing an extensive resource collection re-enforces the formal sessions. Each program is offered in a setting of natural beauty giving scope for outdoor ritual, reflection and activities.