At EarthSong, we seek:
- To develop new ways of celebrating the beauty and sacredness of the entire natural world. Through this, we aim to create a deeper relationship between ourselves and the world around us.
- To bring together an appreciation for scientific knowledge and a connectedness with the mystery of the universe, in order to better understand our origins.
- To promote the understanding that we as humans have a duty to value and protect all of Earth’s life forms, through seeking justice for all and through living sustainably.
We are grateful to the following Orders for their generous ongoing contributions to EarthSong:
- Brigidine Sisters
- Christian Brothers
- Faithful Companions of Jesus Sisters
- Loreto Sisters
- Presentation Sisters
- Mercy Sisters (now the Institute of Mercy Australia and Papua New Guinea)
- Passionist Fathers
Several other Orders are also important donors to our project.
EarthSong office: 126 The Avenue, Parkville.
PO Box 851
Parkville VIC 3052
tel 03 8359 0106
fax 03 8359 0132
EarthSong acknowledges its presence on the lands of the Wurundjeri Peoples and the Kulin Nation.